Testimonials from a Few E's Garden Naturals Clients
Many people have sensitive skin and are seeking a solution for natural and gentle re-hydration.
See what a few of our clients have to say.
- What a joy and a delight it was meeting you at Whole Foods in Walnut Creek…What is to me most intriguing about your work is the prospect that you will be genuinely successful (where others are but mere marketeers in appealing to a compelling idea, but offering no real solution)… your studied approach could very well result in a product with sensational results and not just for the sake of beauty in this feminized world, but also for health... Consider me your biggest fan and wishing you all the best, you may prevail upon me at any time if I may be of service to your cause!
- P. Spielman, Benicia, CA
- Hi Erica, I was introduced to your fantastic products through Kat Dyson, who brought some samples of your goods on this tour we're currently on. I tried the scrub and I love it! Doing so much traveling can leave your skin dull & lifeless, and after I used the scrub I felt very rejuvenated between the delicious smell and the incredible moisturizing effects! I also love the fact that your products are all natural.
- L. Sevian, Bronx, NY
- We had family over on Easter and my brother was having really bad allergies. His eyes were watering really bad – so bad that the skin around his eyes was all chapped. So, I brought out the un-petroleum jelly and he used it. He loved it – and used it throughout the day. So, I had to give it to him. I will need another sometime soon for my house. I’ll let you know….but wanted to share that story. Everything else is wonderful too…I love the lip stuff!
- C. Freeman, San Jose, CA
- Hi Erica, Your products are delicious! They smell and feel really good. I am going to place another order, but since they are natural I want them to be super fresh. I have three sisters who would love these products. We celebrate all our birthdays on Easter.
- Karol Schrepferman,Karol's Lash and Skin Care Lounge
- I LOVE your coconut milk soap bars! After showering, my skin was clean and hydrated - not the usual dry and tight!
- J. Gomez, Palo Alto, CA
- I've had dry, sensitive skin my whole life and have spent alot of money on one product after another. I have a drawer full of products that I'll never use because they didn't solve my problem - at least without other side effects. I was looking for a product that wouldn't make my skin look greasy after being hydrated, and also to keep it in great shape. I spend alot of time in the sun and needed a product that would hydrate and nourish my skin naturally. I've been using the coconut milk soap bars and really love how my skin looks and feels after using them when I bathe. 5 stars for Erica's gentle soap bars. A great find!
- Pam S, Oakland, CA